| Alliance 2009 Conference Information|
The Alliance 2009 conference is an annual event for all higher education, government, and public sector users of Oracle applications. The Alliance conference is organized and managed by the Higher Education User Group (www.heug.org). This is the 12th annual event for the HEUG.
Annual Alliance Conference - Alliance 2009
|WHEN:||Sunday, March 22, 2009 - Wednesday, March 25, 2009|
|WHERE:||The Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California.|
Registration is now Open - To begin registration click here. For more information on registration fees, click here.
Hotel and Travel - Our two primary conference hotels, the Marriott Anaheim and the Anaheim Hilton, along with the Sheraton, are all directly adjacent to the convention center. In addition, Alliance 2009 has arranged space at several local hotels. You can make your reservations now starting from our Hotel and Travel Page.
Tuesday Keynote - Alliance 2009 is proud to announce a special Tuesday Morning Keynote, Diana Oblinger. Diana is the president and CEO of Educause.
|WHAT:||The Alliance Conference celebrates 12 years of incredible meetings with our biggest conference yet! This is your opportunity to join with over 4500 other Higher Education, Federal, State and Local Government users to network, learn and share in our amazing combined experiences. The Alliance conference team is hard at work, putting together the best conference ever for 2009 - so don't delay, make your plans now to be part of Alliance 2009!|
Highlights for 2009:
Block your schedule off now and plan on joining us in March 2009 for Alliance 2009!
- MONDAY KEYNOTE - Monday, March 23, 2009 - Rick Reilly from Sports Illustrated and ESPN fame will be our keynote speaker.
- GOLF TOURNAMENT - Sunday, March 22, 2009 - CollegeNet and Alliance will be sponsoring this exciting event! Please note that this event sells out quickly so prepare now to join us!
- 5KFun Run and 1.5 Mile Walk - Sunday March 22, 2009 - A new annual event for the Alliance Conference! Sponsored by Io Consulting this event will take place at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- EXECUTIVE FORUM - Monday, March 23, 2009 - A one-day event for senior executives.
- OVER 450 Sessions- With more than 20 tracks, there will be non-stop opportunities for you to learn and network with your peers, no matter your level! Come back in late October to see the amazing lineup we've got in store for you.
- VENDOR FAIR - Over 80+ Exhibitors will once again be attending our vendor fair, so you can find great third party solutions and services.
- VENDOR NIGHT - Monday, March 23, 2009 - an evening of special vendor organized events.
- AND MORE!! - We've got a few more tricks up our sleeve that we're saving to announce later this year.
|COSTS:||Registration fee details can be found here.|