Click here to take the complete NERHEUG 2012 survey. To give feedback on individual presenters and sessions, follow the instructions below. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Click here to download the Know Before You Go letter.
The North East Regional Higher Education User Group (NERHEUG) is a growing community of Higher Education institutions who have implemented or are in the process of implementing Oracle applications and/or technology and are interested in collaborating and sharing with each other.
This HEUG-facilitated online community is used to interact with other higher education institutions in this region that use Oracle applications/technology. The NERHEUG Community held the first regional conference in October 2011 and we are excited to announce the 2012 conference will be held on October 15, 2012 at the Conference Center at Mercer, near Princeton, NJ.
To complete the Session Evaluations:
- Add the sessions into your online agenda (directions below)
- Go into your NERHEUG 2012 registration which can be found under the "Transaction" tab of your profile.
- Click the "Evaluations" tab and select the session
To Build Your Agenda:
- After you are registered for the conference, click the "Agenda Builder" button or go into your conference registration.
- On the right hand side of the page click "View Your Registration" and click on the "My Agenda" tab.
- Click into the "Edit Agenda" button. You can add sessions by clicking the "Add A Session" button under the timeslot you would like to schedule a session into.