California State University (CSU), OFFICE OF THE CHANCELLOR – LONG BEACH, CA (2007 – Present)
Headquarter to the 23 California State Universities, providing higher learning in California.
Systems Analyst Functional Lead Expert (Admissions)
- Managed, designed, and implemented CSU admissions policies with custom modifications in PeopleSoft.
- Managed the annual CSU Custom Application Process which includes:
- Gathering requirements from Student Academic Support and campus admission users.
- Working with external vendors to ensure requirements are met.
- Working with technical team to code requirements and testing.
- Managed the Admissions PeopleSoft upgrade from HCM 8.9 to 9.0 and Tools 8.53 to 8.54.
- Experience in implementing Prospect Data Load (PDL) Test Scores.
- Co-managed the successful development and implementation of Early Start and the Global Database. Managing the support and maintenance of Early Start.
- Co-managed the development and implementation of Fully Online and the Global Database.
- Provide customer support to campuses and host bi-weekly module group conference call with campuses.
- Managing the support and maintenance of electronic transcripts (TS130).
- Representing Common Management System on the eTranscript CA and CCGI committees.
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, NORTHRIDGE - Northridge, CA (2003 - 2007)
A member of the 23-campus California State University system, providing higher learning in the LA area.
Systems Analyst (Admissions)
- Managed the implementation of PeopleSoft Admissions for the Admissions and Records department.
- Worked with users to gather requirements and programmers to develop custom bolt-on programs for PeopleSoft to meet business requirements.
- Tested custom programs to ensure programs meet all business and user requirements. Tested CMS-delivered projects to ensure programs meet CSUN requirements.
- Generated reports for executive decisions. Generated letters to communicate with students using PeopleSoft query and MS Excel/Word. Generated reports to identify data inaccuracies in the system.