I have worked in finances for over thirty years, from financial institutions to higher education. I have been with the University of Florida for more than fifteen years. I have worked in student financial aid, IT department as a functional/technical IT Expert, and lastly, contracts and grants accounting for fourteen years where I have managed the accounting, accounts receivables, and billing areas.
I was involved in the university’s implementation of PeopleSoft in 2004 for full financials, HRMS, and reporting/data warehouse. I continue to participate in upgrades for the finance modules.
- Member since 2007. I am committed to HEUG and enjoy sharing my experiences with others while also learning from others. What a great organization this is!
- Served on the Grants, Contracts, and Billing PAG for seven years from 2008 through 2014, serving in the positions of:
- Track Chair
- Vice Chair
- Participated in various focus groups and participated in the creation of the whitepaper for:
- Post Award Usability
HEUG – ALLIANCE CONFERENCE TEAM
- 2016 Assistant Program Chair, Alliance 2016
- 2017 Program Chair, Alliance 2017
- 2018 Conference Chair, Alliance 2018
HEUG – BOARD MEMBER
- Member, Board of Directors, 2016
- Member, Board of Directors, 2017