A higher education administrator and IT professional who has 5 years experience in Student Administration business processes and associated system functionality.
Griffith University has a major PeopleSoft/Oracle footprint:
- Campus Solutions
- Interaction Hub
- Oracle SOA
- Oracle Database
Griffith utilises a major set of delivered functionality, as well as making the most of the toolset, in the delivery of major customisations to further enhance Campus Solutions. Highlights of the use of new functionality and enhancements include:
- Extensive use of AAWS - interfaced with 4 external systems, as well as 2 internal .Net forms
- Enrolment Web Services - in-house built solution with a .Net UI and utilising SOA as well the PeopleSoft Enrolment web services.
- Research Tracking - recently implemented, with extensive self-service and interfaced with the existing ANZ research scholarships module.
- AWE - utilised as part of the Admissions and Research tracking implementations. Also utilised for in-house built online forms such as alternate exams, late enrolment, special considerations.
- Work Centres and Dashboards - utilised as part of all above mentioned implementations.
- Extensive use of Communication Generation - both letters and emails.
- Several custom tabs added to delivered components, to manage admission processes around packaged offers, agents commission, approved individual course enrolment, transfer credit application.
- Custom modules to manage:
- Graduations (from checking to approval to registration and complete ceremony management.
- Program and Course Catalogues - built utilising custom PeopleSoft data records and components and SOA, with a .Net UI. Thes catalogues are interfaced with the University's custom Enrolment application
- Integrations with Sylabus + for both teaching and examination timetable management.
- Examinations Management - custom PeopleSoft components to manage examination papers and alternate sittings.
Relevant employment history:
2017 - present: Senior Functional Analyst - Student Administration Systems Team
Support the delivery of system support services to clients and stakeholder in their use and operation of Student Administration systems, ie PeopleSoft Campus Solutions and interfaces to other systems.
Griffith's functional support teams are within Information Services and are therefore co-located with all aspects of PeopleSoft support ie functional, development, database and infrastructure.
Functional support teams are in constant consultation with users and system owners.
2015- 2017: Functional Analyst - Student Administration Systems Team
Provide support to users of the Student Administration systems.
2005 - 2016: Help Desk Officer - EIS Assist
Provide support to the clients and users of the Griffith Enterprise Information Systems. A major core of these systems is the PeopleSoft ERP and associated applications.
2001 - 2005: Various client service roles in Information and Communication Technology Services.
Assisting staff via telephone and remotely for frontline support in telecommunications, finance and server support.