Overarching Portfolio lead for Enterprise Business Applications with 23 years of experience in development, implementation, administration and production support for enterprise applications & IT solutions including, but not limited to, Financials, HR, Payroll, Budget, Supply chain, Sourcing, Purchasing, Payables, Receivables, Procurement, Travel & Expense, IT Service Management, Events Management, Student Financial & Dining Systems.
Fascinated by people, process, technology, and analytics, my main duties includes:
- Supervising cross-functional Applications Managers, System Analysts and SMEs
- Implementing, enhancing, maintaining, and supporting university’s business application solutions
- Managing business applications portfolio across multiple platforms
- Managing relationship with business and vendors, partnering with global teams
- Architecting enterprise solutions
- Defining business process, portfolio roadmap, and IT applications strategy.
- ERP subject matter expert, ERP strategist, etc.,
Delivered a high-quality application services including multiple ERP implementations, enhancements, automations, digital transformations, and day-to-day support across multiple industries such as Higher Education Institutions, Oil & Gas, Bank, IT consulting. I speak the language of executives, managers and technical people alike.
Technical Skills: Oracle PeopleSoft 9.2 Financial & Supply Chain (FSCM), PeopleTools, Jaggaer (Procurement System), SAP Concur (Travel & Expense), Humanic (Payroll), Workday HCM, Hyperion Planning, Blackboard Transact, Atrium Campus Solutions, Oracle Data Warehouse, Oracle Business Intelligence, Workflow Automation, Integrations, and In-depth knowledge of business technology and processes.