Unpaid Institutional Membership access has now expired for 2011-2012. These institutions are now considered Institutional Subscribers, which continue to have access to much of what HEUG.Online offers. There is no cost to remain an Institutional Subscriber with the HEUG. However, below maps out the benefits your institiution is missing out on by no longer enrolling as an Institutional Member.
The Institutional Membership is for those institutions that would like to enhance the benefits they currently enjoy through the HEUG.Online with the benefits listed below:
- Enables you to attend the Alliance conference at a reduced rate. HEUG members saved a combined total of over $600,000 on Alliance conference fees last year.
- Enables you to attend unlimited HEUG Education Series webinars for free. (Each are $59 to attend per person).
- Enables you to be eligible to serve on the HEUG Board thereby gaining additional exposure with Oracle for your institution.
- Enables you to be eligible to serve on the HEUG Product Advisory Groups and Technical Advisory Groups thereby gaining additional exposure with Oracle for your institution.
- Enables you to access Alliance session recordings, even if you did not attend the conference, thereby enhancing your conference educational benefits long after the conference is over.
- Access to HEUG.Online for all Institutional Member employees.
If you are unsure if your institution is a Subscriber or Member or if you have additional questions about the Membership Program, please go to http://www.heug.org/p/cm/ld/fid=195 . You can also contact the HEUG Director of Member Services, Margaret Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org.