Oracle is looking for institutions that are already live on Campus Solutions 9.0 to participate in an Early Adopter Program (EAP) for the Affiliations feature release in Feature Pack 1 (FP1). In summary, Oracle's goal for the EAP is to ensure customers' successful use of the new Affiliations feature. Oracle would like to work with between 3 and 8 customers who have a project defined to implement the Affiliations feature within the next 6 months. They will provide scheduled conference calls for this customer group, with the appropriate resources available to assist in understanding how to deploy the Affiliations feature. This is NOT designed to be institution-specific consulting or trouble-shooting, but a support mechanism to facilitate successful implementations.
Who is eligible? All Campus Solutions 9.0 customers who are in production. Oracle hopes to see a broad range of interested participants, from all regions of the globe and from all types of institutions.
When? Interested institutions need to send their nomination to Susan Beidler (email@example.com) by July 24th.
How to apply? To apply for the EAP, please send an email to Susan Beidler that includes answers to the following questions:
- Institution Name
- Name(s) and contact information of individual(s) who will be participants on the Program conference calls. Please indicate their roles on this project (e.g., technical resource, Campus Community project lead).
- What are your institution's specific goals or business drivers for implementing Affiliations? How extensively do you plan to use the feature? Are you planning to use Affiliations to replace the use of the existing Relationships with Institutions?
- Please provide a brief overview to the type and level of Affiliations you plan to track at your institution (e.g, Applicant, Student, Employee, Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, Alumni or hierarchies within these roles).
- Does your institution have a project defined to begin working on the implementation of Affiliations no later than the week of August 10th (planned commencement of the EAP)? (It is important for the success of the EAP that the customers involved are actively engaged in deploying the feature during the duration of the EAP, to maximize the benefit of Oracle's focused attention.)
- Are you able to commit to consistently and actively participate in a 60 - 90 minute call weekly (or bi-weekly) for the duration of the EAP? (The specific duration of the EAP will be determined during the first few meetings.)
PLEASE NOTE: Institutions will not need to complete a legal agreement to participate in the EAP.
Notification? Oracle will select and notify participants during the week of August 3rd and the EAP will start during the week of August 10th.
I hope that all of our members who are currently live on Campus Solutions 9.0 will consider being part of this program.