The Student Records Product Advisory Group (SR PAG) supports the Student Records module, the hub of the Campus Solutions system. Student Records serves the needs of the staff and students, as well as interact with other modules for the recording of the educational activities associated with students. The mission of the Student Records PAG is to work closely with the SR user community and with Oracle to improve the Student Records functionality and experience.
To achieve our mission, SR PAG members set goals for the year and meet regularly to stay on target. The team's renewed goals are:
- To improve communication by frequent and focused topics to increase awareness
- To understand the community and advocate by collecting community needs and conveying the message to Oracle
- To educate the community by sharing Oracle strategies and tools to understand new functionalities
- To engage the community through knowledge sharing and facilitating the connection within the user groups
- To improve community tools and opportunities within the HEUG by leading to improve communication tools and to enhance the HEUG site experience
Your PAG Members are a team of dedicated professionals committed to serve the needs of our community. Visit and contact us to express your needs, share your expertise, and utilize resources from around globe.
- Sara Brennen (DePaul University), Chair
- Ian Holmes (University of Queensland), Vice Chair/Track Chair
- Andrea Byerley (George Fox University), Assistant Track Chair
- Carla Boyd (University of Minnesota), Secretary
- Phil Sugden (University of Derby), Enhancement Tracker Coordinator
- Sun Jamerson (Lorain County Community College), Assistant Enhancement Tracker Coordinator
- Peter Dawes (University of Cape Town), Communications Coordinator
- Guy Timpanaro (California State University Channel Islands), Listserv Coordinator
- Patrick Sullivan (University of Massachusetts Amherst), Alternate Member
This is your community headquarters for all things related to the Student Records Community. Our mission will only be successful when YOU are part of the equation. Get involved now by posting to the forums, downloading a file, staying up to date with the new stories, or reading the Student Records PAG's Blog.