Please take a few minutes to consider nominating one of your peers for the 2010 HEUG Service Award. HEUG depends on the service of over 1000 volunteers a year. This award was established to recognize the contributions of one volunteer per year who embodies the qualities outlined in the requirements below. The deadline for nominations is Friday, January 22, 2010.
Nomination packets for the HEUG Service Award consist of a Nomination Statement and (optional) supporting statements.
The nomination statement can be completed by an individual or group. The nomination should address how the four criteria are met by the nominee, and demonstrate how the nominee excels in each area. In addition, the nomination packet may include a maximum of 3 supporting statements. Supporting statements must address the four criteria and demonstrate how the person excels in each area. The statement should also include the supporter’s involvement with the nominee.
The criteria to be considered are:
• Demonstrated leadership in important initiatives that advance the HEUG
• Outstanding service to HEUG Membership
• Respected as a professional by those inside the higher education industry
• Sustained contribution to the HEUG
The nominations will be reviewed by a Committee whose membership consists of the following (5 participants);
• One member of the HEUG Board
• One member of the Communication & Membership Committee
• One at large member from the functional higher education community
• One at large member from the technical higher education community
• One member of the Product Council
Recipients will be honored with a video shown at the opening event of Alliance and will receive a plaque to commemorate the award.
The HEUG Service Award will be presented based on a sufficient pool of qualified nominations and at the discretion of the HEUG Board.
The deadline for nominations is January 22, 2010. Please send nomination packets to:
Manager, Enterprise Applications
Fox Valley Technical College
1825 North Bluemound Drive
PO Box 2277
Appleton WI 54912-2277