follow us at AAPAG @AdvisementPAG!!!
HEUG is presenting a webinar “Bundle
38 Summary & Impacts” on Wednesday September 2, 2015. Click here to register https://www.heug.org/p/ca/vi/sid=3961&source=4
Did you see Ryan Foxworthy’s Review
of Bundle 38? If not, click on the link https://www.heug.org/p/bl/ar/blogaid=2319
Product Enhancement Tracker TIP!
The Product Enhancement Tracker (PET) is a place for our members to submit software enhancement requests to be
advocated, ranked, reviewed and tracked. The Product Enhancement Tracker File Library is also available with more resources. Click a type below to start getting involved. If you have a question or wish to share something with your colleagues please use Forums instead, for software bugs please use use My Oracle Support.
1. To add an issue to the PET, the member must first submit a service request to My Oracle Support and receive a SR number
2. The member may log the issue here to have other HEUG members view and rank the issue.
3. Reviewing and ranking the issues are vital in assisting the AA PAG committee in identifying those to discuss with Oracle strategists.
- Please also vote on the enhancements in the PET! Even if you are unable to attend the conference, your votes tell us which enhancements are the most important to the largest number of institutions!
Interested in Webinars????
Check out the upcoming schedule for the HEUG Education Series by logging into HEUG.online>About the HEUG>Education Series>Current Schedule OR you can click on this link http://www.heug.org/p/cm/ld/fid=133
Questions we have for YOU!!!
QUESTION: Would you like to see some Academic Advisement webinars? If so, what would you like to see in a webinar? Remember
that webinars are 1 hour in length. You can email the AA Listserve or directly to email@example.com with your suggestions.
Keep up-to-date on Alliance 2016!
Check out the highlight updates at http://www.alliance-conference.com/page/2016-highlights
NEW TRACKS FOR ALLIANCE 2016
- Product and Change Management (PCM)
- New Products and Technology Track
- Innovations Track
Click here to find more information on these new tracks http://www.alliance-conference.com/p/bl/et/blogid=1957&blogaid=2326
YOU HAVE A QUESTION FOR US! Let us know and we can post on next Newsletter Edition!!!
ALLIANCE 2016 - Call for Proposals Opens August 19, 2015
ALLIANCE 2016 - Call for Proposals Closes October 9, 2015
ALLIANCE 2016 - Agenda Released and Housing Opens November 4, 2015
ALLIANCE 2016 - Registration Opens November 11, 2015
ALLIANCE 2016 - Early-bird Registration Closes January 8, 2016
DID YOU KNOW? Seattle
is the birthplace of Starbucks, the world’s largest coffee chain. You can buy a unique mug (if you collect them) at the original Starbucks in Pike Place Market, first opened in 1971.
AND FINALLY - "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." -
Thomas A. Edison