Join Oracle & Sierra-Cedar on Friday, April 15 (10:00-11:00 am PT), for a one-hour Higher Education HR Technology webinar.
Stacey Harris, Vice President, Research & Analytics, Sierra-Cedar
Brad Saffer, Director, Education Industry Solutions, Oracle.
The Sierra-Cedar 2015–2016 HR Systems Survey, 18th Annual Edition—the most in-depth and far-reaching survey of its kind—identified two specific HR outcome models for Higher Education HR Systems initiatives:
- Become a Talent-Driven Organization
- Become a Data-Driven Organization
So what does that mean for Higher Education?
- Over 40% of those surveyed plan to improve or develop a new HR Systems Strategy.
- 30% are planning to make a change to their HR System or evaluate their options.
- Only 49% are on the most current release of their HR System.
Join us on Friday, April 15th from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PT for an in-depth look at the results from the longest-running survey in the industry - 18 years.
You will learn about the following:
- How the key findings from the HR Systems Survey can help you make informed technology decisions
- How Oracle's Integrated Talent Management tools can help you become a Talent-Driven Organization
- How Business Intelligence tools available in Oracle Cloud applications can help you become a Data-Driven Organization
Whether you're in HR, IT BI or Finance, this session will leave you with compelling ideas for your own institution.
Please feel free to share with your Talent Management and Data Warehouse colleagues.
Click here to REGISTER NOW.
Or call 800-820-5592 ext 13320.