Call for Proposals Close TODAY
The Latin America Alliance Conference will take place in Guadalajara, Mexico 23-24 August, 2016. This event presented by the higher education sector, aims to be a single conference for the industry and will focus on sessions regarding Oracle applications used by higher education institutions in the Latin America region.
Propose a session:
- Sessions can be an individual presenter or a team.
- Please Note: Sessions can be submitted in Spanish or English.
- They can be from institutional staff alone or done in conjunction with a vendor who has made an impact on your implementation.
- Sessions are intentionally only 50 minutes long so your prep is reasonable but you have to be concise.
- Vendors are welcomed to propose sessions but their proposals must not be sales oriented. It is best that vendors present with an institution which uses their services.
- We will be determining which proposals have wide interest and appeal as the submissions are evaluated. Our aim is to balance the program for Campus Solution (Student Information Systems, SIS), ERP (Financials, HRMS, Purchasing), Business Intelligence (Analytics , OSSM) and CRM, Mobility, and Technical aspects (People Tools, Upgrades, Security)
Click here for details on submitting a session. Click on the session proposal form link to fill out your proposal! You will need to login to your HEUG.Online account in order to submit a session. Call for proposals will close TODAY, 17 June.
We look forward to seeing your proposal and hope you can join us on 23-24 of August in the beautiful and interesting city of Guadalajara!
2016 Conference Chair