The Advanced Registration rates for the 2016 Southwest Regional User Group Conference (SWHEUG) has been extended to Friday, July 15! If you haven’t registered yet,you still have time before the rates for Institutional members jump from $145 to $165
Register today and join us at the Hilton Costa Mesa in Costa Mesa, CA from July 26-27 to participate in:
- Oracle Roadmap Sessions for PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, HRMS, Financials, and PeopleTools, as well updates on Oracle’s cloud offerings.
- Over 30 great presentations offered from colleagues at peer institutions as well as vendor partners covering a wide range of topics.
- Opportunities to network and share with colleagues from over 50 institutionsacross the Southwest region.
- The chance to interact with twenty exhibitors who have valuable expertise and great solutions to offer.
- Two pre-conference workshops offering:
- Reporting using PS Query, BI Publisher, Pivot Grids, & Dashboards
- Using PUM with PeopleSoft 9.2 Applications
Our region’s first conference event is coming together, and you won’t want to miss out!
Joe Carrasco - Co-Chair