Call for Proposals Reminder
The Arab HEUG Alliance Conference will take place in Abu Dhabi, UAE from 15-16 November, 2016. This event presented by the higher education sector, aims to be a single conference for the industry and will focus on sessions regarding Oracle applications used by higher education institutions in the region.
Propose a session:
- Sessions can be an individual presenter or a team.
- They can be from institutional staff alone or done in conjunction with a vendor who has made an impact on your implementation.
- Sessions are intentionally only 50 minutes long so your prep is reasonable but you have to be concise.
- Vendors are welcomed to propose sessions but their proposals must not be sales oriented. It is best that vendors present with an institution which uses their services.
- We will be determining which proposals have wide interest and appeal as the submissions are evaluated. Our aim is to balance the program for Community Engagement, HR and Finance, Innovation and Modernization, Students, and Technical.
Click here for details on submitting a session. Click on the session proposal form link to fill out your proposal! You will need to login to your HEUG.Online account in order to submit a session.
Phone: +971 2 501-5736
We look forward to seeing you in Abu Dhabi!