Advanced Registration Closes TODAY!
Don't miss out on Advanced Registration rates for EMEA Alliance 2016! You have until today, 23 September 2016 to receive the discounted rate so make sure to register NOW! This is the fifth HEUG conference on the use of Oracle applications for European, Middle East and African countries. After two successful conferences in the Netherlands we are proud to host EMEA Alliance this October in Glasgow, Scotland.
Designing a fluid future
The theme for EMEA Alliance 2016 is "Designing a fluid future" - how we ensure development of our systems, our architecture and our staff is "smooth and continuous" because the future is "not fixed and is likely to change, often repeatedly and unexpectedly" (definition adapted from Cambridge Dictionaries Online). We will explore how we manage the change in skills required for designing and building developments in CS for the new Fluid UI; but also think about being fluid with a small 'f' - being more adaptable in an environment of rapid development and increasing availability of new tools, technology and functionality; developing a fluid approach and skills set to be able to manage on-premise, cloud and hybrid as required; and (re)designing the student (customer) journey - keeping this 'fluid' and responsive to the individual's needs and choices/responses.
This conference provides the opportunity to think collectively about the implications of this for institutional decision-making and for our relationships: with our teams; our executives; with Oracle; and with our consultants/strategic partners.
This event is one of the key Higher Education user conferences in the region, providing a forum for sharing of information and experiences on the adoption and effective use of Oracle solutions in Higher Education institutions.
Participants get to:
- Attend presentations by institutions and vendors sharing their knowledge and showcasing their innovative solutions;
- Hear Oracle strategists discuss the current and future direction of Oracle products;
- Network with colleagues from different institutions in the region;
- Explore complimentary products and services provided by key vendors.
EMEA Alliance Day Passes
One Day Passes will be available until 7 October
- Day pass ($220) includes all sessions, lunch, and breaks on that day.
- The Tuesday Night Social Event is not included in the One Day Pass fee.
- Attendees may only register for 1-day. If you wish to attend all days, you will need to buy a full registration.
- The fee is the same for Institutional and Subscriber members. Not available to NON- HEUG members.
- Vendors do not qualify for the one-day pass option.
- If already registered, you cannot switch to a 1-day pass.
Space is limited for the Tuesday night Social Event on the Tall Ship. Please be sure to mark your attendance on the registration form.
Hope to see you in Glasgow, Scotland 11-12 October 2016!
2016 EMEA Conference Chair
HEUG President Elect