The Southeast Regional User Group (SEARUG) will hold its annual SEARUG Alliance Conference on September 18-19,2017.
Please note: The conference will be hosted at a new location this year, the Florida State University Turnbull Conference Center in Tallahassee, Florida.
HEUG members from our region are invited to attend, but we welcome participants from all regions of the country. We are planning a great conference with presentations, exhibits and plenty of time for networking.
Critical to the success of our conference will be sessions presented by our colleagues – showcasing their work and experiences, highlighting new tools and new approaches and discussing best practices. This conference will address three separate PeopleSoft ERP systems - Human Resources, Financials and Campus Solutions. Additionally, third party systems used to expand and supplement PeopleSoft functionality will be covered as well as the PeopleSoft Portal.
We all have something to learn and something to teach each other. Here is your chance to help others by presenting on a topic that you do well, some lessons learned, your thoughts on where the future is taking your ERP.
Session proposal guidelines/suggestions:
- Sessions can be an individual presenter or a team.
- Presentations can be institutional staff alone or done in conjunction with a vendor who has made an impact on your project.
- Vendors who are sponsors are welcome to propose sessions but their proposals must not be sales oriented. It is preferred that vendors partner with an institution that uses their services.
- Sessions are 50 minutes long. You should plan to allow time for questions at the end.
- Longer sessions (up to 2 hours) are possible for topics that require more in-depth coverage. These sessions will be presented on Monday.
- We usually have more proposals than session slots. We will be determining which proposals have wide interest and appeal as the submissions are evaluated.
Make sure to submit your proposal no later than June 16, 2017. All we need now are your topics and a brief summary. A copy of the full presentation will be requested after your session is confirmed.
SEARUG Conference Planning Team
Tom Johnson (email@example.com) – Conference Chair