Agenda Builder Now Available
The 2017 planning team has developed an outstanding program! The website has now been updated with new information including the schedule, sessions for review, and the agenda builder! To better plan the sessions you wish to attend, don't forget to build your agenda.
Register now for the Latin America Alliance 2017! The conference will be held at Pontificia Universidade Catolica de Parana in Curitiba, Brazil, 22-23 August 2017. This event presented by the higher education sector aims to be a single conference for the industry and will focus on sessions regarding Oracle applications used by higher education institutions in the Latin America region.
The conference will have attendees representing 6-7 countries in the region. The event will provide an opportunity to not only build community but to share information, experience and best practice among Higher Education institutions in Latin America. The sessions will focus on the selection, implementation and cost-effective use of Oracle products.
Over the 1.5-day conference attendees participated in and benefited from:
- Presentations and discussions led by Latin American members
- The conference will be in Spanish and Portuguese with simultaneous interpretation service in certain sessions
- Oracle strategists present the current and future direction of Oracle products
- Explore products and services by regional and international vendors
- Excellent networking opportunities
We hope you can join us on 22-23 of August in the beautiful city of Curitiba, Brazil!
2017 Conference Chair