Call for Proposals Reminder!
The upcoming Asia Alliance 2018 will be held on 7-8 May 2018 at the Cordis Hotel, Hong Kong.
The success of the conference depends significantly on the presentation and sharing by institutions. You can play a big part by submitting proposals for presentations at this conference. We encourage you to share your valuable knowledge and experience with your peers in the following areas:
- Big data/predictive analytics related
- CRM related
- Facilities Management related
- Financial Management related
- Human Capital Management related
- Oracle Future Roadmap
- Oracle PeopleSoft Campus solution
- Oracle PeopleSoft Technical
- Research Management related
- Student Services Management related
- Talent Management related
The Primary presenter (non-vendor) of the proposal accepted will receive a complimentary registration to the Asia Alliance 2018 Conference.
Hurry, the deadline for submissions is 19 January 2018!
*If you are a HEUG member, please make sure you login to view all Track options available to you.
Conference Chair, Asia Alliance 2018