I am pleased to announce that Jason Wenrick from California State University was elected HEUG President-Elect during the January Board of Director's meeting. In his first term on the board, Jason took on the Vice President of Community Development role and has effectively led the US regional and international communities during a time of evolution and change. Jason will serve as the President-Elect & Vice President of Community Development until the Annual Business meeting at the 2019 Alliance Conference where he will then become the HEUG President for a two-year term.
Jason Wenrick, California State University, HEUG President-Elect
Two appointments were made during the Alliance Board of Directors meeting that included a re-appointment of Criss Laidlaw from Williams College and Kelly Wilker-Draves from the University of Waterloo as the HEUG Canadian Representative.
Criss Laidlaw, Williams College Kelly Wilker-Draves, University of Waterloo
Other officers for the coming year include:
- Steve Hahn, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Past-President & Vice President Administration
- Dan Youngblood, Indiana University, Vice President Finance/Treasurer
- Buddy Combs, Kentucky Comm. & Tech. College System, Vice President of Product
- Brad Finley, Illinois Central College, Vice President Communications and Membership
- Terry Houser, University of Michigan, Vice President Technology
- Mark Erickson, University of Queensland, Secretary