Advanced Registration Closes in One Week!
Just a reminder that Advanced registration closes in 1 week! Advanced registration for Institutional Members is only $130.00 and will be available until Friday, June 1, 2018.
Benefits of attending NWHEUG Alliance 2018:
1. "Sharpen the Saw": Take a break from the "work" of your work to sharpen your skills and leave the conference with new ideas and approaches.
2. Break Out of Your Comfort Zone: Live events force you to break out of your comfort zone which is just the type of action needed. Break out of old ways of thinking that have you in a rut.
3.The Energy of Like-Minded Individuals: At a conference you discover you are not alone in wanting to improve your skills.
We are also pleased to announce that we will be offering workshops on Monday, June 5, from 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM. Workshops are $25 each.
- Commgen: I Wish Someone Had Told Me That
- Using the External Awards Process to Manage Scholarships
- Work Centers and Navigation Collections
- Query Basics: 101
Plan Your Trip!
This will be an excellent opportunity to learn about new Oracle/PeopleSoft technology and features, to become acquainted with best practices, to meet with vendors and to network with colleagues in our region. NWHEUG Alliance 2018 is hosting the conference at the Hotel Murano in Tacoma, Washington. Click below for travel information and to book your hotel.