Propose a session:
- Sessions can be an individual presenter or a team.
- They can be from institutional staff alone or done in conjunction with a vendor who has made an impact on your implementation.
- Sessions are intentionally only 50 minutes long so your prep is reasonable but you have to be concise.
- Vendors are welcomed to propose sessions but their proposals must not be sales oriented. It is best that vendors present with an institution which uses their services.
- We will be determining which proposals have wide interest and appeal as the submissions are evaluated. Our aim is to balance the program for Campus Solution, ERP, Business Intelligence, and Technical & Security.
Click on the submit your proposal button form link to fill out your proposal! You will need to login to your HEUG.Online account in order to submit a session.
The Latin America Alliance 2018 will take place in Bogatá, Colombia 10-11 September 2018. This event presented by the higher education sector, aims to be a single conference for the industry and will focus on sessions regarding applications used by higher education institutions in the Latin America region.
The event will provide an opportunity to not only build community, but to share information, experience and best practice among Higher Education institutions in Latin America.
Over the 1.5 day conference, attendees can participate in and benefit from:
- Keynote speaker
- Presentations and discussions led by Latin American members
- Explore products and services by regional and international vendors
- Excellent networking opportunities
We hope you can join us on 10-11 of September in the beautiful city of Bogotá, Colombia