Call for Proposals Closes Tomorrow!
If you have an idea for a session but have not completely fleshed out the entire session concept, please submit a proposal with the information you have ready. A copy of the full presentation will be requested after your session is confirmed. These conferences are vastly more appealing and successful when our own higher education colleagues present their own skills and experiences. While we always value vendor presentations to supplement our staff offerings, a heavy percentage of university staff offerings creates a far more effective overall conference.
Submission Deadline is Tomorrow, 6/1, at Midnight!
Here are a few benefits of presenting at a professional conference:
- It’s great material to add to your résumé
- It’s a positive note to mention during your performance evaluation
- It’s an invaluable way to network with peers
- It’s a challenge that provides leadership development
- It establishes you as a subject matter expert to your peers
If presenting at a conference is new to you, don’t be shy. This is a great opportunity to present in a more intimate and comfortable environment than you might find at the large Alliance conference. If you are an old hand at presentations, you know how rewarding it can be, so come do it again.