Early-Bird Registration Closes Tomorrow!
Just a reminder that Early Bird registration closes tomorrow! Early bird registration for Institutional Members is only $100.00 and will be available until Friday, August 31, 2018.
Some benefits of attending SEARUG Alliance 2018:
1. New Tools: Our onsite vendors offer tools you may have not seen before and the opportunity to ask questions.
2. Learning in a New Space: New spaces can help break ruts and help in the creation of new ideas and approaches.
3. Greater Focus: You are attending specifically to learn and be surrounded by others with the same purpose. Even if it is re-learning something you already knew, you might realize something you didn't catch before.
4. Takeaways: Your attendance will provide a unique combination of learning, networking, and fun into a single experience.
Workshops are Available!
Get more out of your SEARUG experience and sign-up for a pre-conference workshop. These workshops are 2 hours of engaging discussion and learning. Workshops take place on Monday, October 1st from 8:00 am to 10:00 am or from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm. Registration for workshops is only an additional $20 per workshop for conference attendees. This year's workshops are:
- Diving deep into Business Intelligence Publisher
- PeopleSoft Query Manager Basics
- Advanced Query Manager Techniques
- Effective Communications Strategies - A Project Management Perspective
- Understanding PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface
Agenda is Available!
During this event, there will be sessions with topics covering Financials, General Interest, Human Capital Management, Student and Technical subjects. Many of the sessions are user oriented, discussing ways in which systems can be used within the functional areas of your institution. Others are technical in nature and provide the latest information and techniques on hardware, software and technology management
We hope to see you in October!