Early bird registration for Institutional Members is only 375 €, that's a steal! Make sure to take advantage of this one week extension and register now! After Friday, 7 September, 2018, the price will increase to 465 €.
Benefits of attending EMEA Alliance 2018:
1. "Sharpen the Saw": Take a break from the "work" of your work to sharpen your skills and leave the conference with new ideas and approaches.
2. Break Out of Your Comfort Zone: Live events force you to break out of your comfort zone which is just the type of action needed. Break out of the old ways of thinking that have you in a rut.
3. The Energy of Like-Minded Individuals: At a conference you discover you are not alone in wanting to improve your skills.
4. The Random Session: Once you meet like-minded people, you may be convinced to attend a session you weren't sure about but find out it was just what you needed.
5. An investment: Conferences are one of the best opportunities for professional development. Remember, it's an investment in yourself, your career and even your company.
The EMEA Conference will be held at the Hilton Antwerp Old Town in Antwerp, Belgium. Click below for travel information and to book your hotel.
The Planning Committee has developed an outstanding programme! The website has now been updated with new information including the conference schedule and sessions for review! Please follow the link below to the Agenda Page of the official conference website.