Note that the below is a link to a free podcast offered by The Tambellini Group as part of our ongoing strategic partnership. For more information on this partnership and The Tambellni Group, please visit here.
If you happen to be a parent, do you have a screenager or know one? If so, how are you communicating with them and is it effective? Sheenah Hartigan deals with this generation of student (a.k.a. Gen Z or iGeneration) all day long every day at Ocean County College. Students are changing as is technology. After implementing a process to map out student processes, inefficiencies and opportunities, the Director of Enrollment Services came up with a modality to reach them quickly and efficiently. It utilizes AI - you guessed it, a chatbot. His name is Reggie. Hear about him and the vendor the college partnered with that brought this virtual assistant to life.
- What is the purpose and outcome of Ocean County College’s Student Success Experience?
- How do you build a chatbot’s knowledge base and how long does it take?
- Where can a virtual assistant help throughout the various student processes at an institution?
- How have students responded to this new technology and what was their involvement in the chatbot’s training?
- What are the various challenges of implementing a tool like this and best practices at the onset?