Title: Using Student Activity Guides with Dynamic Role Security
Author: Paul Steenkamp, University of Cape Town
Blog Series Overview:
The Featured Topics Education Blog Series is sponsored and hosted by the HEUG Campus Community Advisory Group, with the intention to assist and educate the user community about featured topics of interest to the community. To view other articles in the series, please go to the Article Index for the Featured Topics Blog Series.
The intent of this article/guide is to showcase Query Rule Dynamic Role Security features and functionality and how it can be used as part of Student Activity Guide / Tasks.
This article / guide mainly focuses on on how to enable Dynamic Role Security and how it’s used for registration as part of Student Activity Guide / Tasks. The complete article is available for download in the Campus Community Files section.
- Campus Community File Download - Using Student Activity Guides with Dynamic Role Security
- Student Activity Guides / Tasks
- PS Query
- Role Assignment Options
- Executing Dynamic Role Rules
- PeopleSoft Integration Broker
- Asynchronous and Synchronous Messages
- PeopleSoft Security Administration – Service Operation & Application Engine Programs
- Are Your Roles Dynamic?