Fellow Canadian HEUG members.
Like you, the executive is facing challenges due to the Coronavirus. We are responding to the issues that affect us at our home institutions and we are also collaborating with our colleagues across the country who are working on the 2020 CHEUG conference. At this time, we are forging ahead in hopes that we can still hold a conference this year! However, we are very cognizant that we may have to adjust our plans if circumstances demand it.
The safety of everyone is paramount and that will guide our decision making. From a contractual obligation, we still have a few months before we have to make a final decision. We will keep you informed about any changes as quickly as we can.
We wish you well.
Kelly, Lee, Jane & Adam