How to nominate: The HEUG invites you to nominate a partner company for creating a successful relationship that resulted in some measurable success. We want to know who you’ve worked with that has gone above and beyond so we can share that with the rest of the HEUG membership at the 2019 Alliance Conference.
What we need from you:
- Nominee information - must be a 2020 Alliance sponsor (Check the list of 2020 sponsors here)
- Brief explanation of how the nominee impacted your organization
- How did they represent the HEUG's Mission?
The HEUG's objectives are:
- To provide a mechanism for sharing information and experience among Higher Education customers on selection, implementation and cost-effective use of Oracle application software.
- To provide a means by which the HEUG can speak with a common voice to Oracle on matters of common interests, thereby improving its members’ communication and influence regarding product expectations and recommendations for improvement in Oracle products used in Higher Education.
- To provide opportunities for communication between Oracle management, developers and business partners and the HEUG, in order to keep HEUG members informed as to product plans, new developments and directions, and other areas of concern
Criteria for Nomination of Partner
Must have participated in at least 1 HEUG sponsored event within the last 12 months or be a HEUG.Online Partner
Nominee must also be an Alliance 20’ Sponsor
Submissions due NLT January 3rd 2020