I am very pleased to announce the results of the HEUG Advisory Group elections.
This new 'generation' of members expects to work hard on your behalf in their advocacy and education roles. Make sure they understand your interests, priorities, successes and challenges by using the tools of HEUG.Online effectively - the listservs, the blogs, the webinars and the files. Most importantly, when they reach out to you via surveys, take a few minutes to respond! That way we ensure that the HEUG is best placed to represent the changing needs of the sector to Oracle.
Our Advisory Group members will also be at Alliance '19 in the beautiful city of Orlando. If you are attending please be sure to seek them out for a chat.
Congratulations to our new members - welcome to the team!
- Tiffany Wendt- Texas Christian University
- Deanne Wright- Ryerson University
- Colleen Curran- Nova Scotia Community College
- Enoch Woo- California State University System-Wide
Constituent Experience & Advancement
- Catherine Gregory - University of Pennsylvania
- James Imgraben - University of South Australia
- John Sauceda - Moody Bible Institute
- Ellen Trantas - Bryn Mawr College
- Sue Clements - University of Virginia
- Andrea Perez - Stanford University
- Melissa Borchardt - University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Bobbi Walker - University of Missouri System
- Daniel Labrecque -University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Timothy Krug - Moody Bible Institute
Human Capitol Management
- Kate Greicar - North Dakota University System
- Srikanth Gurram - University Of Colorado
- Kevin Turner - University of Puget Sound
Project & Change Management
- Gina Fogelsonger - University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- Liz Medvetz - University at Albany
- Paul McWhorter - Harvard University
- Lidia Anderson - Central Washington University
Technical and Reporting
- Ryan Foxworthy - Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Mayank Mittal - University of Colorado
- Sasank Vemana - Florida State University