EMEA Alliance 2017
Barcelona, Spain - Hotel NH Collection Barcelona Tower
16-17 October 2017
Hotel NH Collection Barcelona Tower
16-17 October, 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't see your question answered below? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-602-734-5356.
The EMEA Alliance 2017 conference is from 16-17 October 2017.
Admission to all sessions and meals (please see below).
Monday and Tuesday lunch, tea breaks, and Monday reception.
Attire is business casual. Feel free to be comfortable in slacks, polo shirts, sweaters, blazers, blouses and most importantly, comfortable shoes. We do recommend you dress in layers as temperatures in meeting rooms can vary. We want you to be comfortable so you can enjoy your meeting experience!
All employees of Higher Education Institutions, Public Sector entities, or Federal Organizations with licensed Oracle/Peoplesoft (Enterprise) and/or Oracle (EBS) Application and/or Hyperion products, as well as, a limited number of guests from other industries, who have Oracle application licenses. In addition, employees of vendors accepted by the conference as exhibitors. ALL OTHER REGISTRATIONS WILL BE DENIED.
Please send an email to email@example.com.
Please put in your request here.
Please provide a written notice of cancellation sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to 16 September 2017 - No processing fee
From 16 September to 29 September 2017 - A $50 cancellation fee will be applied
30 September 2017 and after - No refunds for cancellations
Please refer to the Registration Page for cost and due dates.
Early-bird ends on 15 September 2017.
Advance ends on 29 September 2017.
Please understand you must register AND pay in full before the rate increases to the next level. If payment is not received, registrations will be cancelled and attendees must re-register at the prevailing higher rate.
The EMEA Alliance 2017 registration fee is in US Dollars. Payment must be in US Dollars.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and cheque.
c/o Tate & Tryon
2021 L Street NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20036
No, checks will not be accepted on-site. The only method of payment accepted on-site will be credit cards. Please make sure you pay for your registration before arriving at the conference. There will only be a limited amount of On-site registrations and there is the chance that the conference may sell out. We encourage you to register before the conference starts to receive the best rate.
An institution’s credit or procurement card can be used to pay an individual or multiple registrations. The registrant should provide you with their invoice and at the top right there will be an Order number and Order Key. This will be used in the instructions below to pay for one or more invoices:
- Go to http://www.heug.org/i/se/?a=364
- Enter the Order Id and the Order Key provided
- Click the 'Add' button. The window will be updated displaying the invoice information and cost.
- If you wish to pay for additional invoices at the same time, enter the Order Id and the Order Key for each of those invoices, clicking the 'Add' button after each one. The system only limits 10 invoices each time.
- When you have entered all the invoices you wish to pay, click the 'Done' button to proceed to the payment window.
- A window will display listing all the invoices to be paid and a total for these invoices. If everything is correct, click the 'Pay with Credit Card' button at the bottom and you will be passed to our credit card payment window to complete the transaction.
Please email your request to email@example.com. Include their first and last name and their institutional email address in your request.
Your registration has to be paid before you can start building your agenda. You can build your agenda by using the following steps:
1. Log into your event registration here with your HEUG log in under Already Registered.
2. Select the My Agenda tab and then the Edit Agenda button.
3. Then you'll be able to add sessions. Just make sure to hit save when you are done.
If you have already registered for EMEA Alliance 2017, follow these simple steps to add a workshop:
- Return to your registration page
- Click the My Additional Tickets Tab
- Click Add Additional Tickets
- Add the workshop you want and click finish. Proceed to the payment page.
Please use the following link for more information.
The 2017 EMEA Alliance Conference will be held in Hotel NH Collection Barcelona Tower
Barcelona International Airport- El Prat (BCN)
NH Collection Barcelona Tower
Gran Via, 144, 08907, Barcelona, Spain
You must first be registered and paid in full to receive a Visa Request letter back. Then download the form here.
Check out our General Information page.
Email and voice mails will be answered as soon as possible between Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time Zone in the United States (UTC-07:00).
Please visit our Exhibitor Information page.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (602) 633-0734.