The Higher Education User Group welcomes vendors to participate in many ways with our organization. The HEUG is comprised of over 570 PeopleSoft/Oracle Higher Education customers and 275 State and Local Government Agencies. Vendors have many unique ways to participate and market to our members. They are:
INCREASE YOUR VISIBILITY AND REVENUE WITH HEUG.ONLINE In these economic times, you need to be sure every marketing dollar is effective. The HEUG.Online is the BEST way to reach over 570 PeopleSoft/Oracle Higher Education customers and over 275 State and Local Government agencies to market your products and services.
The HEUG.Online gives you so much more than an advertisement and a hope someone will call. With your HEUG.Online sponsorship, you get a chance to communicate and collaborate with the membership like never before! Here are some of the amazing marketing benefits and access you get with the HEUG.Online:
- Access to higher education institution profiles that give you contact information and PeopleSoft/Oracle applications they are currently using.
- Communicate with over 28,000 members within the site through our online forums and email lists (last year we generated over 10 Million listserv emails). Showcase the knowledge your company can provide directly to higher education customers. There is no better way to communicate daily with this market and discover potential business opportunities than through the HEUG.Online forums and email lists.
- Promote your company, what you provide to the marketplace and the benefits you can offer directly to the people who can use it. The HEUG.Online averages 6000 page views per day giving you a lot of exposure. Vendors can showcase their expertise through blogs, posting of recent press releases in our News Network and promote events by posting them in the membership calendar.
- Educate the membership while promoting the expertise your company provides through HEUG Education Series webinars. Our webinars have been receiving rave reviews and amazing attendance. Vendors in the past have seen an increase in contacts as a direct result of doing these webinars.
To Learn more and download the prospectus, click here.
The Alliance Conference is an annual user-driven conference of Oracle application users from all over the world. The conference includes 3000+ attendees, 80+ vendors, and 400+ educational sessions/workshops. There are 20+ tracks covering:
- E-Business Suite applications (primarily Finance and HR)
- PeopleSoft applications (primarily Campus Solutions, Finance, HR, CRM)
- PeopleSoft/Oracle technology (including PeopleTools and Fusion Middleware)
The educational sessions/workshops are presented by users, Oracle strategists and developers, and vendors. Oracle provides roadmap sessions to provide information about the future direction of their applications. In addition, Oracle strategists and developers are available via 'Meet The Experts' sessions during the conference. The Exhibit Hall provides the ability to review multiple vendors, see product demos, and discuss service offerings in a number of areas. The Alliance Conference also represents an excellent opportunity to network with other Oracle application users.
All Oracle applications users are welcome and do not have to be a member of the Higher Education User Group (HEUG), Public Sector User Group (PSUG), or Federal User Network (FUN) to attend.
To Learn more About the Alliance Conference, click here.
US Regional Conferences
The Higher Education User Group recognizes that our members continue to want to work with other members that are geographically close to them and face similar issues. The US Regional Conferences are events for members from the United States and Canada that have a need and desire to work with other institutions within a close proximity. Institutions outside of these regional groups are welcomed to join, and are encouraged to subscribe and participate in all aspects of their community. We welcome vendors to participate and sponsor these events. They are a great opportunity to meet with our members in a more intimate setting. Each conference has many exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
The Higher Education User Group recognizes that our members want to network with other members that are geographically close to them and face similar issues. The International Conferences are events for members from US & Canada, Asia/Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa and Latin Americas that have a need and desire to work with other institutions within a close proximity. Institutions outside of these groups are welcomed to attend, and are encouraged to subscribe and participate in all aspects of their community. Use the links below to view the International Conference pages and be part of the conversation! If you are an international vendor, or are looking to expand your offerings to new countries, HEUG International conferences are a great opportunity! We welcome vendors to participate and sponsor these events to meet with our members in a more intimate setting. Each conference has many exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.