Northeast Regional User Group (NERUG)
Frequently Asked Questions
Don't see your question answered below? Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-602-734-5356.
Admission to all sessions, meals (please see below), and entrance to exclusive industry exhibition.
Monday Night Reception, Tuesday Breakfast, Tuesday Lunch, and Breaks.
Attire is business casual. Feel free to be comfortable in slacks, polo shirts, sweaters, blazers, blouses and most importantly, comfortable shoes. We do recommend you dress in layers as temperatures in meeting rooms can vary. We want you to be comfortable so you can enjoy your meeting experience!
The NERUG Alliance 2018 conference is open to all employees of Higher Education Institutions, Public Sector entities, or Federal Organizations with licensed Oracle/Peoplesoft (Enterprise) and/or Oracle (EBS) Application and/or Hyperion products as well as a limited number of guests including those from other industries who have Oracle application licenses and employees of vendors accepted by the conference as exhibitors. ALL OTHER REGISTRATIONS WILL BE DENIED.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read and fill out the form located here.
Please put in your request here.
The NERUG Alliance 2018 conference is September 24-25, 2018.
Please provide a written notice of cancellation sent via email to email@example.com
Prior to September 7, 2018 - No processing fee
After September 7, 2018 - No refunds for cancellations
Please refer to the Registration Page for cost and due dates. Early-bird ends on August 5. Advanced ends on September 9. Please understand you must register AND pay in full before the rate increases to the next level. If payment is not received, registrations will be canceled and attendees must re-register at the prevailing higher rate.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and check.
Standard Mailing Adress:
NERUG Alliance 2018
PO Box 880174
Phoenix, AZ 85038-9650
Please make sure to include both the Department and PO Box line above so we can properly process your check. In those instances where check payments need to be expedited, please use the address below.
JPMorgan Chase (AZ1-2170)
Attn: Higher Education User Group, Inc. Accounting
1820 E Sky Harbor Circle South
Phoenix, AZ 85034
No, checks will not be accepted on-site. The only method of payment accepted on-site will be credit cards. Please make sure you pay for your registration before arriving at the conference. There will only be a limited number of On-site registrations and there is the chance that the conference may sell out. We encourage you to register before the conference starts to receive the best rate.
An institution’s credit or procurement card can be used to pay an individual or multiple registrations. The registrant should provide you their invoice and at the top right there will be an Order number and Order Key. This will be used in the instructions below to pay for one or more invoices:
- Go to http://www.heug.org/i/se/?a=11
- Enter the Order Id and the Order Key provided
- Click the 'Add' button. The window will be updated displaying the invoice information and cost.
- If you wish to pay for additional invoices at the same time, enter the Order Id and the Order Key for each of those invoices, clicking the 'Add' button after each one. The system only limits 10 invoices each time.
- When you have entered all the invoices you wish to pay, click the 'Done' button to proceed to the payment window.
- A window will display listing all the invoices to be paid and a total for these invoices. If everything is correct, click the 'Pay with Credit Card' button at the bottom and you will be passed to our credit card payment window to complete the transaction.
I do not have the invoice of the individual I need to complete payment. How do I request for their invoice?
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include their first and last name and their institutional email address in your request.
- Log into the HEUG site at the top right-hand corner.
- Click 'My Options' --> 'My Profile' --> 'Transactions' tab that is towards the left side of the screen under your name.
- This will list all the webinars and conferences you have attended.
'View Invoice' will give you your invoice/receipt and 'Registration' will bring you to the registration of that conference where you can access your agenda.
- After you are registered for the conference, view your registration.
- Select "My Agenda"
- Click the "+ Add Session" button for the sessions you want to add
- Filter the sessions by track or view all sessions available for each day/time slot. Click on the title to view the session details.
- To add a session, click on the title and "+Add Session to My Agenda". With the Agenda Builder feature you are able to schedule multiple sessions for each time slot, as well as an area for you to "Add Note" which could be used as personal appointments to your schedule!
Visit our Call for Proposals page for more information on submitting a proposal. Proposals are due by June 15, 2018.
The Sheraton Monarch Place in Springfield, Massachusetts .
A group rate of $139.00 per night has been secured from September 23-25. These rooms are first come first serve so please book early in order to get the best price. Click here for booking details.
The NERUG Alliance 2018 conference will be held in Springfield, Massachusetts at the Sheraton Monarch Place. For more information on this great facility check out their website.
Sheraton Monarch Place
One Monarch Place,
Springfield, MA 01144
Email and voice mails will be answered as soon as possible between Monday - Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Mountain Standard Time Zone in the United States (UTC-07:00).
This will be asked during the NERUG Alliance 2018 registration form. If you have more questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-602-633-0734