Hong Kong - Cordis Hong Kong
7-8 May 2018
The Asia Alliance 2018 conference will be a user-driven conference in need of quality presentations. Speakers should use the following guidelines in developing and submitting their proposals.The speaker tips and links below will provide additional tools to deliver a high-quality session.
Session Submissions closeD on 19 january 2018
Register as Speaker
By 30 March 2018
Work on Presentation
Frequently Asked Questions
Session Detail Changes
Update Session Details
Note:You must be logged-in to HEUG online to submit a proposal. If your Institution is a HEUG Member (Institutional or Subscriber), and you do not have a HEUG ID, please click on the request login button at the top right corner of this page to get one. If you are not a HEUG Member, please visit our Membership Area for an application.
- To review your session, go to My Presentations and select the session to review (you must have a HEUG login to access).
- If you would like to make any changes please email your the program chair, John Hui at John.email@example.com by 31 January 2018.
- All primary presenters and co-presenters must be an Institutional or Subscriber member of the Higher Education User Group or Public Sector User Group or an exhibitor at the Asia Alliance 2018 Conference.
- All regular sessions must have 40 minutes of content prior to Q&A.
- Presentations should tell a story relevant to the member's experiences with Oracle or other applications suite.
- THE PRIMARY PRESENTER (non-vendors) will receive ONE complimentary registration to the conference. No other travel expenses will be reimbursed. Co-presenters will be required to register and pay.
- Speakers are eligible for one waiver only, not one for each session approved.
- The registration waiver is non-transferable.
- If you are submitting a presentation, please do not register for the conference until the agenda is completed and the status of your submission has been confirmed as approved.
- Co-presenters must also be an Institutional or Subscriber member of the HEUG or PSUG. Please see below for vendor presentation guidelines
- Vendor Presenters - All vendors should refer to the Exhibitor Information Page/Vendor Presentations section for submission rules and instructions. All vendor staff must be from a company sponsoring/exhibiting at the Asia Alliance 2018 Conference at the Platinum, Gold or Silver level. No exceptions will be made. If you are not sure about the status of one of your co-presenters, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
- Vendors must not include sales-type references of any type (e.g. our product compares well with brand x and in fact we can offer all of you in higher education a great discount because you came to this session today).
- All Oracle employee presentations must be approved by the Oracle representative to the conference.
- Meeting Rooms - All meeting rooms are equipped with LCD projector, screen, and wireless Internet access. Presenters must bring their own laptop and any adaptors if applicable. VGA-Connectors will be provided in each room, however, if you need a different converter (ie. HDMI, DVI, Apple, etc.), please bring with you.
- PowerPoint Template - Speakers are not required to use this PowerPoint template.
- We highly encourage you to upload your presentation and/or handouts before the conference.
Program Chair Contact:
John Hui, City University of Hong Kong