Pre-Conference Training Workshop
Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) Masterclass
Presented By: Ali Abbas, Arinum Solutions
Time/Date: Tuesday, 11 June 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fee: $250 (ADU19 Attendees), $300 (non-ADU19 Attendees)
Location: Brisbane Convention Centre - Arbour A1 Room
Overview: This OPA workshop will cover some advanced topics, tips and tricks, presented by Ali Abbas, Director of Arinum Solutions. Topics covered in this session include:
- Extensions and customisations
- Offline interviews
- Bulk assessments
This session assumes some knowledge of OPA already, and will be aimed at the intermediate to advance audience. If you are interested in topics not listed above, please contact James.Imgraben@unisa.edu.au and we will try to incorporate it into the workshop.
**Participants will be required to provide their own laptop.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
- You can add this directly during your initial registration.
- If you have already registered for Alliance Down Under, follow these simple steps to add a workshop:
- Return to your registration page --> 'View Your Registration Details' --> 'View Registration' --> 'Add Additional Options'
- Add the workshop you want and click finish. Proceed to the payment page.
Bookings are tentative until the minimum number of participants is reached. The course will be cancelled if minimum numbers are not reached by 3 June 2019.