Pretoria, South Africa
4-5 July 2017
The 2019 Southern African HEUG Alliance Conference was first hosted in 2010 and was referred to as the “mini-HEUG” given its attendance of 60 members. The 2019 Southern African HEUG Alliance Conference has and will continue to build upon the substantial framework and progress of its success as a new resource in the region and now attracts approximately 200 attendees annually.
Participants and attendees will be presented with valuable and unique opportunities to share both general and regionally-specific experiences in implementation, technical expertise, and innovative solutions in utilising Oracle applications and technology across all areas in higher education.
The two-day conference will feature the following:
- An overview of the Southern African HEUG Alliance status, development, and outlook.
- Presentations by Southern African HEUG Alliance member organizations and partners.
- Analysis and discussion of Oracle implementation and regional needs.
- Opportunities for important networking and partnerships.
Who can register to attend the event?
- The Southern African HEUG Alliance Conference is open to registration by all employees of Higher Education Institutions with licensed Oracle/Peoplesoft (Enterprise) and/or Oracle (EBS) Application and/or Hyperion products.
- The event is also open to a limited number of guests from other South African industries, who have Oracle application licenses (e.g. CSIR, SA Auditor-General, other SA public sector entities, etc.) – but solely at the discretion of the conference coordinators.
- Furthermore, it is open to a limited number of employees of those vendors who have been accepted by the conference as paying sponsors/exhibitors.
- All other registrations will be denied.
Registration Fees & Entitlements
|Regular Rate||Register before
26 June 2019
Only credit card payments will
SAHEUG contributing institutions (UCT, WITS, UTP, Free State) will receive complimentary registration.
- Persons electing to register must also read the clauses below pertaining to “Non-attendance and cancellation”.
- Each registration per attendee includes admission to all sessions and meals at the conference venue.
Non-attendance and Cancellation
- No processing fee will be applied to any registered person who subsequently elects to not attend the conference provided
a writtennotice of cancellation is sent via email to conference support, email@example.com by Wednesday, 26 June 2019.
- However, a condition of registering to attend this conference is that the persons registering to attend acknowledge that should they subsequently (1) fail to attend the conference, AND (2) also fail to cancel their registration timeously (i.e. by Wednesday, 26 June 2019), then the HEUG is entitled to bill such persons - or their institutions - an amount of 40 USD per person to offset the costs of wasted expenditure by the conference organisers on meals and other logistics.
- In the event that you have registered for the conference, but can no longer attend AND you wish to transfer your attendance registration to someone else who has not yet registered, then please fill out this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 26 June 2019.
Letter of Invitation
For Southern African HEUG Alliance Conference Support, email us at email@example.com.
The Southern African HEUG Alliance Conference is hosted & managed by the Higher Education User Group.