- CC PAG member elected to a 3 year term starting in 2015 representing Universite de Montreal
- CC PAG Product enhancement Tracker coordinator (2015-2016)
- member of the Search/Match white paper working group
Universite de Montreal implemented HCM and Financial in 2011 and Campus solution (CS) in 2013.
- Oversee the analysis and CS development neccessary to make sure that the universities' academic business rules and processes are in sink with CS parameters and functionalities.
- Participate in multiples commitees, analysing and prioritizing customizations and updates.
- Oversee change management with staff and students.
Masters in public administration (Ecole nationale d'administration publique)
Bachelor of arts in communication (Universite du Quebec a Montreal)
Associate Registrar, Universite de Montreal: lead a dynamic team (25 employees) in the Registrar's Office. Among others, manage student data and services as they relate to these responsibilities. Oversaw the team that implemented CS (2013) and still offer support and training to staff and students using SIS (we have 2 help lines, one for the students and 1 for the staff). The Registrar's Office supports the university’s academic and enrolment management and maintains the integrity and accuracy of the academic records.
Campus director, Universite du Quebec en Outaouais/Saint-Jerome: lead a dynamic team (35 employees) and oversee every aspect of the campus' operations (academic, technological, human resources, financial, technical).
Studies' coordinator, Ecole nationale d'administration publique: counsel students with every aspects of their academic journey and responsible for internships' appointment.