I have worked in Higher Education since 2015. I have worked in some degree on most modules in Campus Solutions but I have extensive knowledge in admissions, financial aid, campus community, and student records. I have done many presentations on behalf of admissions processing. I coined the phrase Funky-Tech as much of my job is learning to become a Functional Guru while being able to work and explain technical work for project completion. I really enjoy problem solving and working with the various groups/departments on campus to come up with solutions.
Notable Projects worked:
- Integration with Flywire's ARCollect product
- Integration with Slate Admissions and Recruiting product
- Redesign of Financial Aid Packaging, repackaging, and census
- Automating Admission Scholarship assigning, awarding, and reawarding
- Integrating over 15 non-standard tests into Campus Solutions using File Parser
- Loading transcripts for over 130 state colleges in Campus Solutions
Notable contributions to HEUG:
- Northwest Alliance committee member from 2016-2021
- Northwest Chairperson 2019 & 2020
- Alliance Workshop presentations - File Parser & Equation Engine
- Alliance presentations - variety of topics
- Northwest Alliance presentations - variety of topics
- HEUG Membership Ambassador
My additional background includes 8 years in the military, 4 years in the Army and 4 years in the Coast Guard. I have been married since 2002 and have 5 daughters. We have moved 14 times since married and as a family, we have seen 41 states so far. I completed my Management of Information Systems degree in 2015 and my Master's of Business Administration in 2020 from Washington State University. My hobbies include cooking and baking, hunting, recreational shooting, camping, hiking, biking, swimming, and movies.