To obtain your CPE credits:
Login/Register for each CPE session using your full legal name and organization.
During the session, complete all necessary Attendance Verification Polls to acknowledge your presence. There will be a minimum of three polls per hour.
- Within 15 days of the online evaluation closing, random audits will be performed by the CPE Coordinator and the committee to ensure integrity of CPE hours granted. CPE attendance reports will be compared to the CPE hours granted.
- The HEUG CPE team will accumulate the total number of credits and a certificate will be emailed to you 45 days after the end of the program.
- The CPE Coordinator will then retain attendance logs for 5 years.
- The HEUG will retain evaluations and CPE information for at least 5 years.
- Trainings should have 50 minutes of content. NOTE: Attendees in sessions that do not meet the time requirement will receive partial credit for the time in the session based on actual session length.
- All trainings are reviewed and selected by licensed professionals. The event list is updated immediately after any changes.
CPE State Requirements:
Each State Board of Accountancy (SBA) maintains different standards for CPE credits. CPE sponsorship by a given SBA does not imply endorsements of the merits or quality of E-Academy Programs. It is the responsibility of attendees to become familiar with the standards and procedures of their state’s SBA.
CPE Fields of Study:
Business Management and Organization, Computer Software and Applications, Information Technology, Management Services, Personal Development, and Personnel/Human Resources. Please confirm CPE Field of Study within the E-Academy session details.
Complaint Resolution Policy:
For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaints, please contact Support, firstname.lastname@example.org.