The 2016 planning team has developed an outstanding program! The website has now been updated with new information including the schedule, sessions for review, and the agenda builder! A few more sessions are still being added. Visit the agenda page for more detailed information.
Register now for the Latin America Alliance 2016! The conference will be held at Universidad Panamericana in Guadalajara, Mexico, 23-24 August 2016. This event presented by the higher education sector, aims to be a single conference for the industry and will focus on sessions regarding Oracle applications used by higher education institutions in the Latin America region.
The conference will have attendees representing 6-7 countries in the region. The event will provide an opportunity to not only build community, but to share information, experience and best practice among Higher Education institutions in Latin America. The sessions will focus on the selection, implementation and cost-effective use of Oracle products.
Over the 1.5 day conference attendees participated in and benefited from:
- Presentations and discussions led by Latin American members
- The conference will be in Spanish and English with simultaneous interpretation service in certain sessions
- Oracle strategists present the current and future direction of Oracle products
- Explore products and services by regional and international vendors
- Excellent networking opportunities
This is an event not to be missed! Click here to register for the conference now.
We hope you can join us on 23-24 of August in the beautiful and interesting city of Guadalajara!
2016 Conference Chair