Call for Proposals Extended until September 20,2016!
It is with great excitement that Abu Dhabi University, in collaboration with many of the most cutting-edge higher education institutes in the region, invites you to attend the Third Arab HEUG Conference, to take place on November 15-16, 2016, in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Propose a session:
- Sessions can be an individual presenter or a team.
- They can be from institutional staff alone or done in conjunction with a vendor who has made an impact on your implementation.
- Sessions are intentionally only 50 minutes long so your prep is reasonable but you have to be concise.
- Vendors are welcomed to propose sessions but their proposals must not be sales oriented. It is best that vendors present with an institution which uses their services.
- We will be determining which proposals have wide interest and appeal as the submissions are evaluated. Our aim is to balance the program for Community Engagement, Big Data and Analytic /Business Intelligence, Students, and Innovation and Modernization.
Click here for details on submitting a session. Click on the session proposal form link to fill out your proposal! You will need to login to your HEUG.Online account in order to submit a session.
Phone: +971 2 501-5736
We look forward to seeing you in Abu Dhabi!