Don't miss out on this opportunity to be part of an Advisory Group! The HEUG Advisory Groups (AGs) currently include members from over 100 HEUG institutions from around the world. The most important functions of the Advisory Groups are detailed in the Advisory Group Charter.
The HEUG Board has approved changes to the AG framework, which continues to serve the needs of the HEUG community, and meet its core objectives of advocacy and education. Looking ahead, the Advisory Group changes outlined below will take affect at the 2018 AG Summit:
- Budgeting; General Ledger; Grants, Contracts and Billing; and Procure to Pay will be consolidated into a single Advisory Group
- Constituent Experience and Outreach and Contributor Relations will be consolidated into a single Advisory Group
- Reporting and Business Intelligence will be consolidated with the Technical Advisory Group
Membership in an Advisory Group provides an opportunity for you to serve the global membership of the HEUG by sharing your experience and expertise. You will have an impact on product design and development priorities, the chance to assist in creation of education programs to help members understand new technology and deployment options, and the opportunity to enhance your own professional development. Terms will begin in March 2018 and run for three years.
The HEUG Board is looking for Higher Education users from all regions to fill open positions in the following groups:
- Academic Advising
- Budgeting; General Ledger; Grants, Contract & Billing; Procurement to Pay
- Campus Community
- E-Business Suite
- Financial Aid
- Project & Change Management
- Student Records
- Student Financials
- TAG & Reporting and Business Intelligence
You have until September 15, 2017 to nominate yourself or someone else. Please be sure and fill out the form completely.
Please note that in order for you to be selected on an advisory group, your institution needs to be a HEUG Institutional or System member and must have an up to date bio and picture on HEUG.Online. Not sure of your institutions membership status? You can find your membership status on your group profile page; select "My Group" from the "My Options" dropdown menu on the upper right side of any page on HEUG.Online.
HEUG Vice President of Product
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.