There is just one week left to receive Advanced Registration rates for EMEA Alliance 2017 in Barcelona on October 16th-17th! Secure your spot at the sixth HEUG conference on the use of Oracle applications for European, Middle East, and African countries. We are so excited to be hosting this year's conference in Barcelona, Spain. EMEA Alliance is one of the key Higher Education user conferences in the region, providing a forum for sharing information, ideas and experiences on the adoption and effective use of Oracle solutions in Higher Education institutions.
Don’t wait, Advanced Registration closes on 29 September!
EMEA Alliance Day Passes
One Day Passes will be available until 11 October
- Day pass ($220) includes all sessions, lunch, and breaks on that day.
- The Monday Night Social Event is not included in the One Day Pass fee.
- Attendees may only register for 1-day. If you wish to attend all days, you will need to buy a full registration.
- The fee is the same for Institutional and Subscriber members. Not available to PROSPECTIVE members.
- Vendors do not qualify for the one-day pass option.
- If already registered, you cannot switch to a 1-day pass.
Hope to see you on 16-17 of October in beautiful Barcelona, Spain!
EMEA Alliance Chair