Just a reminder that Early Bird registration closes today! Early bird registration for Institutional Members is only $150.00 and will no longer today, Friday, October 5, 2018.
Benefits of attending Canada Alliance 2018:
1. "Sharpen the Saw": Take a break from the "work" of your work to sharpen your skills and leave the conference with new ideas and approaches.
2. Break Out of Your Comfort Zone: Live events force you to break out of your comfort zone which is just the type of action needed. Break out of the old ways of thinking that have you in a rut.
3. The Energy of Like-Minded Individuals: At a conference you discover you are not alone in wanting to improve your skills.
4. The Random Session: Once you meet like-minded people, you may be convinced to attend a session you weren't sure about but find out it was just what you needed.
5. An investment: Conferences are one of the best opportunities for professional development. Remember, it's an investment in yourself, your career and even your company.
The Conference Planning Team have worked their magic and are providing a number of additional activities you can sign up for to make sure you get the most out of you time in Edmonton. These activities include Pre-Conferenece Workshops as well as social outings to the NAIT Polytechnic and West Edmonton Mall.
We hope you can join us on 12-14 of November in the beautiful city of Edmonton, Alberta!