Note that the below is a link to a free podcast offered by The Tambellini Group as part of our ongoing strategic partnership. For more information on this partnership and The Tambellni Group, please visit here.
The Tambellini Group’s President and CEO Vicki Tambellini talks about unforeseen higher education trends in 2019, predictions that came true, and what surprised her in 2019. She also makes predictions for higher education technology in 2020.
- The number of major projects put on hold by higher education institutions in 2019
- Higher education’s adoption of Integration as a Service (IaaS)
- Emphasis on reporting and analytics in 2019
- Hesitation of institutions to move forward with advancement spending in 2019
- Changes in the vendor landscape
- Tambellini’s 2020 predictions for technology evolution, change management, and student systems