Pretoria, South Africa
4-5 July 2017
The 2018 Southern African HEUG Alliance Conference will be a user-driven conference in need of quality presentations. Speakers should use the following guidelines in developing and submitting their proposals
Session Submissions Close on 20 April 2018
Register as Speaker
By 1 June 2018
Work on Presentation
Frequently Asked Questions
Session Detail Changes
Update Session Details
(Note: You must have a login to the HEUG/PSUG website in order to submit. Please review the Presenter Policies below, you will need to agree to the policies before submitting the form.)
- To review your session, go to My Presentations and select the session to review (you must have a HEUG login to access).
- If you would like to make any changes please email
yourthe program chair, Jacobus Kotze at KotzeJJ@ufs.ac.za by 11 May 2018.
- All primary presenters (other than vendors – see below) must be an Institutional or Subscriber member of the Higher Education User Group or Public Sector User Group.
- All regular sessions must have 40 minutes of content prior to Q&A and Workshops must have 120 minutes of content prior to Q&A. Sessions and Workshops will be selected based on the session's length you provide on the Submission Form and at the discretion of the Track Chair based on the
- Presentations should tell a story relevant to the member's experiences with Oracle applications suite.
- If you intend
submitting,or have already submitted, a presentation AND YOU WILL ONLY ATTEND IF YOUR PRESENTATION IS ACCEPTED, then please do not register for the conference until the agenda is completed and the status of your submission has been confirmed as approved. Conversely, if you will be attending the conference anyway – irrespective of whether or not your presentation is accepted – then go ahead and register now!
- Co-presenters must also be an Institutional or Subscriber member of the HEUG or PSUG. Please see below for vendor presentation guidelines
- Vendor Presenters - All vendors should refer to the Exhibitor Information Page/Vendor
Presentations sectionfor submission rules and instructions. Vendors may be co-presenters only if they are also an exhibitor at the conference. No exceptions will be made. If you are not sure about the status of one of your co-presenters that is a vendor, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
- All Oracle employee presentations must be approved by the Oracle representative to the conference.
- Meeting Rooms - All meeting rooms are equipped with LCD projector, screen, and wireless Internet access. Presenters must bring their own laptop and any adaptors if applicable. VGA-Connectors will be provided in each room, however, if you need a different converter (ie. HDMI, DVI, Apple, etc.), please bring with you.
- PowerPoint Template - Speakers are not required to use this PowerPoint template.
- We highly encourage you to upload your presentation and/or handouts before the conference.