We’re looking forward to seeing the HEUG community at Alliance 2023 this year! As a premier sponsor, Oracle is proud to support the HEUG community and can’t wait to share about the latest and greatest updates, features, and tools for our Campus Solutions and Oracle Cloud customers.
While we’re hosting many sessions on a variety of topics, here are a few you definitely won’t want to miss:
- Oracle Cloud: What’s in it for you? (Monday, Feb 27th, 10:30-11:30): Oracle’s Director of Product Strategy Steve Brawn and Distinguished Solution Engineer Susan Hoagland will share how Oracle Student’s unique capabilities, including flexible architecture, automation, and user-driven configurability, makes the complex simple for institutions and their students.
- Campus Solutions Modernization Progress (Monday, Feb. 27th, 10:30-11:30): Principal Product Manager Kevin O’Connor will discuss what the Campus Solutions team has delivered over the past year to further modernize the system, including new Fluid self-service capabilities, administrative support, new integration options, PeopleTools and Enterprise Components adoption.
- Introducing Oracle Student’s Student Aid Eligibility (Monday, Feb. 27th, 2:30-3:30): Ian Lasics, Oracle Principal Solution Engineer, will demo Oracle’s newest financial aid offering that’s built off of Oracle SFP. Oracle Student SAE will help institutions simplify and enhance their financial aid application process from first contact through application completion/EFC (SAI) verification.
- Here we go! What we’ve learned so far on our cloud journeys (Tuesday, Feb. 28th, 10:30-11:30): Director of Business Development Laura Shevling will moderate a panel with Oracle Cloud institutions about their cloud journeys, lessons learned and other insights for customers embarking upon their own cloud transformation.
- Oracle Student Financial Planning: State of the Solution (Tuesday, Feb. 28th, 10:30-11:30): Ian Lasics will share the latest improvements and current state of Oracle SFP, and how Campus Solutions customers are using our out-of-the-box integration with Campus Solutions to implement SFP.
- Beware of shiny tech toys: navigating trends and fads with emergent technology (Tuesday, Feb. 28th, 2:30-3:30): Nicole Engelbert, VP of Product Development, and Mary Olson, Program Lead for Higher Education and Research, will help you make sense of emergent technology trends, and how they can (or should) be incorporated into your institution’s core tech strategy.
In lieu of a booth, we’ve reserved a room to hold 1:1 conversations with customers and prospects and can fully answer your questions. Please contact your account rep to reserve a time slot with our team, including our product strategists, solution engineers, sales directors, etc.
See you all soon!