By now you know that PUM 17 has been released. But have you looked at everything included with PUM 17? There are 64 bug fixes listed for Student Records, and you can find the list in the Updatesincluded_CS_92016.xls spreadsheet, online at My Oracle Support Doc ID: 1641843.2. From there, navigate to the PeopleSoft Update Image Home Pages, select Campus Solutions Update Image Home Page, select the VirtualBox link, then you will find it under the CS Update Image Link section (click CS 9.2.017 Update Image Contents List in the Update Image Contents List). You can also find the Update Image Overview here.
Just a few of the bug fixes are listed below.
- Class Search – BUG 29721632: COURSE TITLE CHANGES ON DRILLDOWN
- Courses and Classes – BUG 30738054: CHANGE GRID FIELD LENGTHS TO MATCH NEW XLAT LONG DESCRIPTIONS
- Self-Service – BUG 30063161: NO ABILITY FOR STUDENTS TO PRINT CLASS SCHEDULE FROM FLUID STUDENT HOMEPAGE > MANAGE CLASSES TILE
- Self-Service – BUG 30599712: STUDENTS NOT ABLE TO ENROLL IN COMBINED SECTIONS THAT HAVE MULTIPLE CAREERS
- Student Programs and Plans – BUG 30527032: STUDENT PROGRAM/PLAN OVERLAPPING FIELDS ON STUDENT ATTRIBUTE PAGE
Just a few of the enhancements are listed below, including those from other modules which may impact student records.
- A new Student Advisors Assignment page for batch advisor processing
- Enhancements to the Page and Field Configurator
- A new Questionnaire Framework which allows for users to create configurable surveys
- Common Attribute Framework updates
- CIP Code updates
- National ID update