Australia - New Zealand (ANZ)

Alliance Down Under 2023 - Call for Technical & Reporting Track Presentations

• 1.  Alliance Down Under 2023 - Call for Technical & Reporting Track Presentations

Posted 07-16-2023 11:26 PM

Hello ANZ Technical People!

We've been buzzing with the news, but just in case you hadn't heard - Alliance Down Under is back with a full-scale in person event this year – and the conference will be held on October 30 - November 1 at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.

Submissions for conference presentations have now opened, and in the Technical & Reporting Track we are currently looking for presentations to cover items such as:

• Adoption of new and emerging technologies
    • Lifecycle management of systems (from both a technology and process perspective)
    • Integrations, APIs and middleware
    • Cloud experiences
    • Data management, reporting, business intelligence and data science
    • PeopleSoft experiences (including adoption of new features/technology and upgrades)
    • System related projects and build work (both large and small scale)
    • Any other experiences you feel others would find value in hearing about!

We also welcome panel-style presentations with multiple presenters from different institutions, and I'm interested in hearing ideas as to panel topics that you would be willing to contribute to so we can find some other possible panel members together.

In addition there are also potentially options for a couple of different 'mini' presentation topics to band together and form one presentation slot, so please let me know if you have something in this category that might not fit a full presentation.

The call for presentation proposals closes on Friday, July 28 so please put on your thinking hats within your institutions on presentation ideas, and work to make your submission before this date.

If anyone has any ideas for a presentation they would like to chat about before submitting, please feel free to drop me an email - I'm happy to discuss it with you!

We will soon also be gathering ideas for topics of discussion in our Technical Delegate Welcome & Networking session and the Technical Birds of a Feather in the lead up to the conference – so keep your eyes out for that communication in the coming months.

I'm looking forward to catching up with you in person at the conference in October/November!

Kind regards

Nikki

------------------------------
    Nikki Gaertner Eaton

Chair: ANZ Technical Special Interest Group
    Alliance Down Under Planning Committee (Technical Track Chair)

Manager: Student Lifecycle Systems, University of South Australia
    ------------------------------
    Attend a Regional Conference Near You!