If there is one constant in our lives these days, it's change. With technology changing and evolving every day, I cannot think of a better way for our HEUG members to keep up with change then to attend the Alliance Conference. The opportunity to learn from others on changes that have taken place or are in the process of taking place at their institutions is priceless. While you're there, get out and explore beautiful Utah with your peers.
Here’s what attending Alliance 2018 offers you and your institution:
- The opportunity to see firsthand another user’s experience from upgrading their current products or implementing new products.
- The ability to network with literally hundreds of other users with the opportunity to ask questions about personal experiences with products
- The solutions center will be packed with representatives from over 95 suppliers of technology and consulting services. You will have the ability to speak with them and learn how they can assist you with a smoother transition
- Learn about the exciting move to the “cloud”
- Explore beautiful Salt Lake City, Utah while you're there!
There is no other opportunity available that I know of where you are seeing firsthand the path that has been traveled by another user when upgrading current products or implementation of new products. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to better yourself and your institution.
There's still time to submit your session! Submissions will be open until October 13, 2017.
Utah! Where Ideas Connect
Alliance 2018 Conference Chair
Stay up to date on conference happenings! Make sure to like the HEUG on Facebook and follow @HEUG & #Alliance18 on Twitter.